Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious engineers. Clever people with attitude and skill. Never give up is your mindset. Creating impact is our mutual purpose.
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the technical implementation of the projects within Vintecc. You look at systems from an electro-mechanical perspective and understand that software is the intelligence that masters it. You have a wide skillset and broad interest to bring these projects to a successful result.
In this role, you maintain close contact with the customer and regularly consult internally about your approach.
The projects are versatile, ranging from vision applications over machine learning applications, to control and software-technical challenges.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to get things done. We are looking for someone who actively wants to be part of our team, shows good communication skills and common courtesy.
You would be a great fit if…
- You are a Bachelor/Master in engineering (preferably mechatronics, controls, electronics)
- You approach systems from a multi-domain perspective with software as the driving intelligence
- You feel very comfortable with Python, Matlab/Simulink, C, C++ programming languages
- You pride yourself on writing clean, robust code
- You’re an excellent communicator
It would be even better if…
- You’re familiar with agile practices
- You are familiar with hardware (IPCs, PLCs brands like Siemens or Beckhoff)
- You have experience with Python, Matlab/Simulink
- You are familiar with DevOps, CI/CD, …
- You have experience with GIT
What we offer
Vintecc is offering you a job with a lot of variation and responsibility. You will be supported by a young team of professionals in order to stay at the forefront of new innovations.
Vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you get the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
Last but not least, you will get a competitive renumeration.