Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious developers. Clever people with attitude and skill. Never give up is your mindset. Creating impact is our mutual purpose.
As a robotics software engineer you are responsible for the technical implementation of the Robotics projects within Vintecc. Backed by our in-house developed technology platforms in the field of simulation and IoT, you will use your technical skillset and knowledge to develop new algorithms and control strategies to create smart autonomous robots.
During this process, you keep close contact with the product manager with whom you regularly discuss the specifications and technical outcomes. Your role is to deploy state-of-the-art technology that powers new autonomous applications. You are backed by a highly skilled team who can assist you in all development aspects. This context gives you a great opportunity to advance yourself and to put you on a steep growth trajectory.
As a person you are thrilled by innovation in the field of robotics, you digest new knowledge as breakfast while being on a mission to “make machines smarter”. You are flexible, hands-on and like to be part of a dynamic team.
You would be a great fit if …
- Master/Bachelor in engineering (controls, mechatronics, electronics)
- Experience working with Linux, ROS and simulation engines
- Strong affinity for software development with a mechatronic mindset
- A number of years of relevant experience is a plus
And even better if …
- Knowledge about control systems
- Experience working with camera technology or LiDAR embedded systems
- Affinity with path planning, localisation and object detection algorithms
Skills & Interests
- Embedded: C, C++
- Software: Python, Matlab/Simulink
- OS/Middleware: ROS, Linux, Windows
Automation, robotics, simulation, data capturing and processing
What we offer
Vintecc is offering you a job with a lot of variation and responsibility. You will be supported by a young team of professionals in order to stay at the forefront of new innovations.
Vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you get the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
Last but not least, you will get a competitive renumeration.