Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious developers. Clever people with attitude and skill. Never give up is your mindset. Creating impact is our mutual purpose.
As a Unity developer, you will join our simulation team that heads the development of DUAL, our in-house developed simulation framework based on Unity gaming engine. Using DUAL, you also realize simulation-as-a-service projects for our clients. As a part of the development team, you will have your hands in every technical aspect of the simulation platform. You will create, implement and improve new features, optimize user experience and support our engineers or users. In short, you will help us to realize the ambition to create one of the most performant simulation platforms for wide industrial applications.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to get things done. We are looking for someone who actively wants to be part of our team, shows good communication skills and common courtesy.
You would be a great fit if…
- You have strong familiarty with Unity gaming engine (or you are eager to learn)
- You have proficient C# design -and programming skills
- You’re familiar with agile practices
- You pride yourself on writing clean, robust code
- You’re an excellent communicator
It would be even better if…
- You have experience with Python, C++, SQL
- You are familiar with DevOps, CI/CD and GIT
- You have basic knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Visual Studio, PTC Creo, Autocad,…
- You’re a fan of robotics, vision applications and procedural generation
- You are eager to learn what synthetic data can mean for AI applications
What we offer
Vintecc is offering you a job with a lot of variation and responsibility. You will be supported by a young team of professionals in order to stay at the forefront of new innovations.
Vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you get the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
Last but not least, you will get a competitive renumeration.