computer vision engineer
Who are we looking for?
vintecc is a cutting-edge technology company specializing in the development and deployment of advanced computer vision solutions. To enhance the potential of computer vision, we have a dedicated vision team that continuously uses the latest deep learning technology. To reinforce our dynamic team, we’re looking for a hands-on Deep Learning Computer Vision Engineer.
You’ll be a key contributor to our innovative projects, driving the development and implementation of deep learning-based computer vision solutions.
- Staying on top of the latest evolutions in deep learning and computer vision and incorporating cutting-edge techniques into our projects.
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing deep learning algorithms for computer vision applications, based on the maximization of accuracy and robustness.
- Having a hands-on approach to training and fine-tuning deep neural networks for image recognition, object detection, and other computer vision tasks.
- Working in close relationship with cross-functional teams to embed deep learning solutions into existing or new projects without compromising compatibility or quality.
- Using a hands-on approach to create prototypes for proof-of-concept and performing detailed tests on deep learning-based computer vision solutions to ascertain capacity and dependability.
- Optimizing deep learning models for deployment in resource-constrained environments, emphasizing efficiency and scalability.
- Working jointly with hardware providers, software developers, and product managers to deliver end-to-end solutions fulfilling clients’ expectations.
- Examining and rectifying problems related to deep learning-based computer vision applications and providing timely and effective solutions.
It would be great if you have the following qualifications
- A master's, or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing deep learning solutions for computer vision applications.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, and experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.
- Strong understanding of convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), and other deep learning architectures.
- Knowledge of image processing, feature extraction, and model optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
It would be even better if...
- You have experience in deploying deep learning models on edge devices.
- You have knowledge of GPU optimization techniques for deep learning applications.
- You’re familiar with cloud-based services for deep learning model training and deployment.
Why you should apply
- If you’re enthusiastic about advancing the field of computer vision through deep learning and share our values of collaboration, innovation, coupled with a hands-on approach, let's have a chat!
- You’ll be supported by a young team of professionals ensuring you stay at the forefront of new innovations.
- vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you have the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
- Possibility of working in Roeselare, Leuven and/or Ghent.
- Last but not least, a competitive salary.
vintecc is looking for a computer vision engineer. Join our team and make the difference!