we accelerate your digital twin journey with dual
our digital twin platform
bringing a clear answer to your operational needs
optimized CAD integration & custom 3D assets
- dual can import your CAD designs and support the level of detail, accuracy and functionality you need.
- We convert, compress, and optimize your CAD files to make them ready for efficient simulation.
- Depending on your project we can customize and parameterize your 3D-assets so multiple scenarios and set-ups can be created at runtime.
- Connect and co-simulate with TwinCAT, Siemens PLCSim advanced, Matlab Simulink, Marin, …
- Control your digital twin by PLC, virtual PLC or other external control software.
- dual can manage the following industry-standard communication protocols: OPC-UA, ROS, ADS, TCP/UDP-IP and many more.
- On demand custom communication protocols.
create multiple scenarios
- Define and apply the logic and rules that govern the behavior and interactions of your digital twin. This can include physical laws, engineering principles, operational parameters, or business rules.
- You can use tools such as scripting languages, visual programming or graphical interfaces to create and edit the logic and rules of the scenarios.
- Create and modify your digital twins, add sensors and actuators and combine multiple digital twins in a single simulation environment.
multiple physics engines
- Adding physics will ensure that it matches the reality and expectations of your real-time situation.
- Realistically simulate collisions, accelerations and forces.
- Use advanced physics for hydrodynamics, wires and friction.
- We create on demand custom physics simulations fit to your needs.
- All in real time.
simulate & validate concepts
- Simulate and test your scenarios, perform analysis, and compare results with your real-world data.
- Use feedback loops, machine learning, or optimization tools to adjust and improve your digital twin based on the outcomes and insights.
- Adjust and repeat again until the required outcome is achieved.
Let's talk to unravel and tackle the most demanding digital twin challenges in your business.