project engineer - digital twins
Who are we looking for?
vintecc, a cutting-edge technology company, is seeking a skilled Project Engineer with expertise in Digital Twins to join our dynamic team. Rooted in a collaborative culture and dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation, vintecc is at the forefront of transforming industries through technology. If you’re a talented engineer with a deep understanding of real-time GPU and CPU architectures, and proficiency in C# programming paradigms, come and join our Digital Twin project team.
As a project engineer specializing in digital twins at vintecc, you’ll play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of simulation projects using gaming technology (Unity) daily. Leveraging your expertise in industrial devices, GPU and CPU architectures and C# programming, you’ll execute projects using vintecc’s DUAL digital twin framework and contribute to its development.
- You have a deep understanding of industrial machinery, PLC’s, logistic flows, and game engines, giving you a comprehensive perspective crucial for crafting digital twins.
- You have excellent C# design and programming skills, enabling you to forge resilient and efficient code for digital twin applications.
- Your enthusiasm for Unity is unlimited; you know how to harness its power to construct immersive and realistic digital twin environments.
- Taking pride in your work, you consistently deliver clean and robust code, that aligns with best practices in software development.
- Your communication skills are excellent, allowing you to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and convey technical concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
It would be even better if you have...
- You're familiar with agile practices, contributing to a dynamic and iterative development environment.
- You have experience with Python, C++, and SQL. You’re willing to broaden your skill set in digital twin development.
- You’re familiar with DevOps, CI/CD practices, enhancing the efficiency of the development pipeline.
- You have hands-on experience in using PLC’s and how to program and communicate with them.
- You have experience with GIT, ensuring effective version control and collaborative coding.
- Basic knowledge of PLCSIM Advanced, Jetbrains Rider, PTC Creo, AutoCad, and a desire to further enhancing your adaptability in the development environment.
- You're a fan of robotics and vision applications, procedural generation, and usability design, showcasing a passion for innovative technologies.
Why you should apply
- If you’re passionate about pushing the boundaries of digital twin technology and have a diverse skill set that includes industrial hardware, logistics, gaming engines, C# programming, and additional software proficiency, we encourage you to apply for the position of Project Engineer - Digital Twins at vintecc.
- You’ll be supported by a young team of professionals ensuring you stay at the forefront of new innovations.
- vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you have the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
- Possibility of working in Roeselare, Leuven and/or Ghent.
- Last but not least, a competitive salary.
vintecc is looking for a project engineer digital twins. Join us in democratizing digital twins for the industry!